Having a Beach Ceremony? We’ll Make It Fabulous!
Lesley of Wellspring, a wedding planner, can assist you, with a wedding ceremony on the beach and a reception at indoor venues close to the beach, whether you live just around the corner, in another province, or on another continent and visiting South Africa for the destination beach wedding of a lifetime. We plan weddings mainly from Pennington, near the coastal town of Scottburgh to Port Edwards in KwaZulu-Natal, on the east coast of South Africa, where shores are washed by the warm Indian Ocean. This includes, Umzube, Umtentweni Port Shepstone, Uvongo, Margate, Ramsgate, South Broom and Port Edward
We prefer to work with small, intimate weddings of no more than 40 people. You would use our services if you can see the value of having a professional wedding planner/organiser on board to help you plan your wedding to eliminate a huge amount of stress, and your wedding day to run without a hitch. We will save you time and anxiety.
Our wedding planning/ organising services include:
- Booking a marriage officer to conduct a beach ceremony or a chapel or church ceremony in English or Afrikaans and facilitate all the legalities with home affairs
- We will set up a draped bridal arch on the beach or in a chapel, or at a venue
- We will supply a table and table cloth where you may sign the register
- We will supply a bridal bouquet of your preferred colour and style
- If you require a beach ceremony, we can recommend the quietest beaches or find suitable chapel/church.
- We can assist with in door (not out door) dinners or dinner /dance receptions
- We do not do marquee weddings on the beach.
- If required, we can recommend and book a venue for a dinner/dance reception.
- If required, we can recommend and book a venue or restuarant for a celebration dinner without a DJ and dancing (for a less expensive wedding)
- Organise the décor and flowers and items that need to be hired. You tell us what you want, we make it happen
- If required we recommend and book: photographer, florist, wedding cake, décor, make-up and hair stylists and more …
- We prefer to work with trustworthy local suppliers that we know and who offer good value for money, but will also work with suppliers of your choice
- Part of the package includes compiling a wedding schedule/function sheet to manage the timing of events so that everyone knows what they are doing and WHEN everything is supposed to happen.
- On the day a consultant will be in the background directing operations so you don’t have to worry about anything other than preparing yourself for your special day.
For elegant and affordable weddings in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN), Wellspring offers Wedding Packages (please view) or we tailor make your wedding to suit your style and budget. View our photos on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/wellspringweddingplanner/photos_stream
- A traditional white wedding with a dinner and dance?
- A formal marriage ceremony?
- A beach ceremony?
- A beach ceremony followed by a dinner?
- A chapel ceremony
- Something dramatic?
- An unusual wedding?
- A garden wedding?
- A same sex union?
- An affordable wedding
- Something small?
- A second marriage? An elopement?
- We are as adept at organising an intimate wedding for two to a dinner dance for 100guests! See our wedding packages
Contact email@example.com 083 287 1296
Tell us what you want (date, how many guests) and we will transform into reality exactly what you envisage, making it one of the happiest days of your life. We can assist you at any stage of the wedding planning process. At Wellspring we ensure that every element comes together with style and efficiency.
Many couples dream of getting married in Kzn, because they want beach ceremonies and we gladly assist them. However, we always recommend having a Plan B in case inclement weather drives you and your guests under cover. The south coast has lots of reasonably priced venues close to the beach. We store our albums on Facebook so for more pictures please log on to page Facebook https://www.facebook.com/wellspringweddingplanner/photos_stream